REVIEW -3

This is a very small review because I didn't feel like I got so many important points to note.. but i found one sentence which I didn't understand yet seemed to be powerful I will bold that sentence. If you would like to know that sentence you should continue reading this blog

The title of this chapter tells us every thing AN UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER WITH STRANGER. This chapter is all about the characters that will be there in the entire book

THE ENTREPRENEUR , THE ARTIST AND THE HOMELESS MAN

Except THE ENTREPRENEUR both THE ARTIST and THE HOMELESS MAN are followers of THE SPELLBINDER since ages

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WOULD KNOW PEACE"

I can describe this blog as somewhat incomplete because I don't find this interesting which is fully loaded of conversations between the audience of seminar and if any one are reading this book please don't skip this chapter because i don't find it interesting you may find it

THE ENTREPRENEUR at last found herself uplifting and changing after she heard experiences of both homeless man and artist she remembered the sentences THE MOMENT WHEN YOU MOST FEEL LIKE GIVING UP IS INSTANT WHEN YOU MUST FIND IT IN YOU TO PRESS AHEAD

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BLOG ....HAPPY READING

Comments

  1. It very interesting to know or read about the incomplete characters of the book that we read, keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouragement and motivation 😇

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW-1

Review-4