My first ever review

short introduction to THE 5AM CLUB

I think this would be a dare for me to review this book which have fans accros the globe... because I am still reading it and I thought of writing the review of the entire book but my friend Pavani Srija's encouragement made me to just give a intro about this gem...

what made me choose this book

My laziness

Absolutely my laziness..then I googled for the best books that can remove my laziness and found this one

This is just a small blog about this book because I haven't read it completely and as I am supposed to justify the title I will introduce this book in a few words

DO YOU WANT TO STAY PRODUCTIVE. ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE

Then my answer would be rush to read THE 5AM CLUB

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW-1

Review-4