REVIEW-1

welcome to the world of THE 5AM CLUB

I don't know what made the writer to choose this title but the justification was done for this title

Let me explain how

First few sentences made me surprised because I felt that this book would be so motivating but this chapter started with the words like GUN NOOSE

I decided to stop reading the book but some where in my mind i felt loke completing atleast this chapter and if i feel it is interesting then i would complete the book... so I continued reading the chapter actually the chapter was about a lady and successful entrepreneur who saw many victories in her life. Suddenly she started facing issues where she decided to that THE DANGEROUS DEED some where in her dorm she found one ticket.. what would be that ticket.It's a ticket of a seminar where she would find what she lost but she is a kind of woman who is more bored of attending these kind of seminars. But this  ticket was given to her by her mom which made her to think whether to attend or not.. The author finished the first chapter with a suspense .. what did she opt ..the  swift wayof escaping the trouble that she's facing or to solve it by attending seminar

HOW EVER TO REVEAL THE SECRET WE NEED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER

Comments

  1. Sounds interesting. I will start my reading today itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is little incomplete in the book, and u filled it in a nice way dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review-4